Sunday, October 11, 2009

Laundry soap




I LOVE to purchase goodies for myself on Etsy. I have been wanting to try the hand made laundry soap, so I purchased a sample from www.livelaughlovesoap .etsy.com. It was enough for me to do 5 loads of laundry.




My husband and I both work out and so should I say we do have some smelly laundry!! Sometimes commerical laundry soap still leaves my clothing with a weird smell, like they are still not clean and I have to be careful what brand I get since my husband and my kids have very sensitive skin.




Shipping was fast, I did my first load right away and it came out smelling GREAT! I used two tablespoons like the directions said and it was perfect! I used all my sample up in two days and went back and bought the full size bag! Livelaughlovesoap also carries toothbrushing soap, dishwasher soap, shampoos, body scrubs and lots of other natural products.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Thanks for the info, I've always wondered about this kind of thing. You know, does "all-natural" really work? But this sounds great!

    ReplyDelete